When did this happen?



When did I become such a stubborn jerk? When did I stop caring about what other people feel or stop caring about caring? I have to meditate on this... I have an idea about why I am getting angry so quickly lately, but I want to be sure about it.

There is really nothing to be angry about but I can't stop myself from finding something to frustrate, annoy and irritate me to the point of eruption. At some point in my life my fuse got cut and I need a way of adding some length back to it. I understand that I can't be happy all the time with life, but I want to be joyful all
in everything that happens in my life. I tell people, "that you can't get angry at the past because you can't change it, you can only fix the mistake you made for the next time." Why can I dish out advice but not take it, or live by example?



I feel like I am a comet screaming through space on a collision course with something big. Once I hit whatever it is; the crater will be immense, the destruction will be catastrophic and life as I know it will change. Nevertheless, through the fire and flames, through the dust and mist, deep down at the bottom of the devastation something will be unearthed in me that will transform my world (the way I feel, look at things and react to things).

I'm just waiting for the boom...


Reply to this post

Post a Comment