Under Construction


First let me apologize to my numerous* readers. I am sorry for not being able to have an updated blog post for you as I should. I am currently enrolled as a Masters of Professional Counseling student, and I have recently been more engrossed and thus unavailable to write than usual. I had to shift my focus from putting out the highest quality blog on the internet to putting out the highest quality research paper and presentation for my Social and Cultural Issues in Counseling class (and studying for my Techniques and Therapy for Marriage and Family final which is 75 questions).

Please know that I have many ideas in the works, and my next full blog post will be about a man and his mission to use music to bring freedom to children in Uganda from the LRA. This project is called The Rescue (check it out); it will be SCRUMTRULESCENT! After that I have a few post ideas: Part 2 of the Quick Thinking Husbands Survival Guide, Justin Beiber, Your "but" matters, 3 types of students, and why my baby is a secret ninja. Rest assured there is good stuff to come.

Check back on the 21st for my next post, and thanks again for taking part in my passion.

-AJ

*numerous is defined, in this post, as any group of people that is greater than 2

1 comment

Anonymous | August 2, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Justine Beiber... I'm intrigued...

Post a Comment